2. The data we collect
We may collect and process the following data:
2.1 Information you provide directly to us
By using the Platform, you are required to send us a certain amount of information that may identify you ("Personal Data"). This is particularly the case when you fill in forms (such as the contact form), when you contact us – whether by phone, email or any other means of communication – or when you tell us about a problem.
This information contains in particular the following Personal Information:
- Data necessary to register for the service we provide on our Platform or to access any other service provided by us. This data includes your first and last name, e-mail address, and password. This information is mandatory. Otherwise, Nfinite will not be able to provide you with the services offered by the Platform and you will not be allowed to create an account.
- Optional data: photograph; information relating to your decoration and furnishing project; details of the content that has been the subject of an interaction; where applicable, your responses to our surveys and questionnaires and the opinions you have left to evaluate a service of our Platform, this information being in particular likely to be used in the context of research and analysis of behavior user.
2.2 Data we collect automatically
We also collect information about your use of our Platform (such as the number of contents published, your registration date, your number of completed projects, etc.) that may be displayed on your public profile.
3. The purposes for which we use your Personal Data
- To execute the contracts concluded between you and us or between us and our business partners and provide you with the information and services requested;
- To send information about our services (such as confirmations of support for your project) by e-mail, or any other means of communication;
- To allow you to personalize your profile on the Platform;
- To ensure compliance with applicable legislation during the use of the services;
- To send, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your consent where required by law, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services;
- Manage our Platform and perform internal technical operations in the context of problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- This processing is necessary for the performance of our respective contractual obligations.
- This processing is necessary for the performance of our respective contractual obligations and/or carried out with your consent.
- This processing is carried out on the basis of your consent.
- This processing is carried out on the basis of compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- This processing is based on your consent and/or our legitimate interest in providing you with relevant information.
- This processing is based on our legitimate interest (to ensure the security of our Platform and improve its characteristics).
4. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected.
Specifically, this will generally be for as long as you have an account with NFINITE. Your account and associated data will be deleted after 36 months of inactivity on your account. If you request deletion of your account, your data will be deleted within one (1) month after your request is processed.
Cookies are deposited on your terminal for a maximum of 13 months. The data collected through cookies is not kept beyond 25 months.
In all other cases, your Personal Data is kept for the applicable legal prescription period.
5. Who are the recipients of the Personal Data we collect and why do we provide them with this information?
As part of the use of our services, some of your information is transmitted to other members of our community (interior designers, decorators...) as part of the ordering process (e.g. we provide your telephone number to the interior designers who need to contact you).
We also work closely with third-party companies that may have access to your Personal Data, including:
- Our business partners who promote their services on our Platform and to whom you can decide to subscribe.
- Our business partners on whose website we may advertise our services;
- The subcontractors we use for technical services, payment services, or providers of analytical solutions.
We only share your data with the third parties mentioned above in the following cases:
- Where we use a service provider in connection with the performance of any contract between you and us or to provide or improve our services (e.g. in connection with payments made through our Platform);
- When you expressly request it (for example when you use the authentication methods provided by social networks), subscribe to a service provided by one of our partners, request an offer or a good plan from one of our partners);
In the event that we sell or acquire a business or assets, we reserve the right to share your Personal Data with the potential seller or buyer of that business or assets. If Nfinite or all or part of its assets are acquired by a third party, the data in our possession will, if necessary, be transferred to the new owner.
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent where required, we may aggregate data about you that we receive or send to our business partners, including some or all of your Personal Data and information collected through cookies. This aggregated information will only be used for the purposes described above.
We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to let us access some of your information, including your Personal Data, through connection services made available by our business partners, their privacy policies are also enforceable against you. We have no control over the collection or processing of your data implemented by our business partners on their own platform.
6. Targeted advertising, emails and SMS we send you
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent where required, we may use the data you provide to us on our Platform for commercial prospecting purposes (e.g. to (i) send you our Nfinite newsletters or those of our partners, (ii) send you invitations to our events or any other communication that may be of interest to you and (iii) display targeted advertisements on social media platforms or third-party sites).
With regard to promotional emails: You may withdraw your consent at any time by (i) unchecking the relevant box in your account, (ii) clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or (iii) contacting us as described in Article 9 below.
With regard to targeted advertising:
- On social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter): you can object to this processing at any time by configuring the advertising settings of your account;
7. Is your data transferred, how and where?
As a general rule, we store your Personal Data within the European Union. However, to the extent that, for example, some of our service providers are located in countries outside the European Union ("Third Countries"), we transfer some of your Personal Data to Third Countries. This may in particular be the case to third countries for which the European Commission has not taken an "adequate protection" decision. In such a case, we ensure that this transfer is carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations and guarantees a sufficient level of privacy and fundamental rights of individuals (in particular through the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission).
8. What are your rights over your personal data?
You also have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation, (i) to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or to processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest ("right to object"). You have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data ("right to restriction"). Please note that this right only applies if (i) you dispute the accuracy of your Personal Data for the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data; (ii) in the event of unlawful processing by us and you demand a restriction of their use rather than erasure, (iii) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; (iv) in the event of exercising your right to object during the period of verification as to whether the legitimate grounds we pursue prevail over yours.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain redress from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
You also have the right to set guidelines regarding the fate of your Personal Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, first name, request and GDPR in the Subject line of the email.
9. Links to other websites and social networks
Our Platform may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these websites of the information collected when you click on these links. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these sites before sending them your Personal Data.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Depending on their function and the purpose of their use, cookies are classified into the categories described below and used by Nfinite on this website:
Absolutely necessary cookies allow you to move around the site and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to actions on your part to access services, such as logging into a secure area of our site. These cookies are essential for the use of this website.
Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as the nominative reception and the registration of your preferences (the choice of your language or the region where you are located for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
- Hubspot ; Vidyard.
Analysis and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages are most viewed by visitors, do users have error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users easily find what it is looking for.
- Google Analytics ; Hubspot ; Linkedin ; Doubleclick ; Facebook
What if you do not want to enable cookies?
- Via the settings of your cookie preferences.
- Via the settings of your internet browser.
- By disabling online cookies.
By using online platforms to control advertising cookies: For advertising cookies deposited by third parties, you can also connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance). You will be able to refuse or accept the cookies used by advertising professionals who are members.